Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome to the Hellblog

This summer, one of my very best friends sat me down and we watched the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer via the miracle of Netflix Watch Instantly. I'd known that the series existed for a very long time, and felt like an IDIOT when I realized it was the best show ever and I'd wasted my first 20 years of life on things besides Buffy.

Recently I bought the series box set, an investment in my future happiness. I thought it'd be fun to start watching the show for a second time and do a write-up on each episode while I was lazing around at home over winter break. Alas, winter break has come and gone, but this blog remains. The idea of actually watching every episode, including season 4 (ugh) but excluding season 7 (not actually part of the show), is daunting, but I'll do my best. Anyway, when I run out of steam, you can just go read one of the hundreds of other blogs doing the exact same thing as me (albeit without my sparkling wit).

Also worth mentioning: I assume that if anybody reads this blog, it's because they love Buffy and thus won't mind me spoiling everything that ever happens. If you've never seen Buffy, what is wrong with you!!! But you can read anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment